You may be here because you’ve found some post on Facebook which claims that 1000 people will have a chance to win $4.5 million from the $45 billion of Facebook stock by copy-pasting that post in
their own timeline.
Below is the exact copy of that post:-
“Can’t wait to see who the lucky recipients are…According to Good Morning America, Not a hoax! Mark Zuckerberg has announced that he is giving away $45 billon of
Facebook stock. What you may not have heard is that he plans to give 10% of it away to people like YOU and ME! All you have to do is copy and paste this message into a post IMMEDIATELY. At
midnight PST, Facebook will search through the day’s post and award 1000 people with $4.5 million Each as a way of saying thank you for making Facebook such a powerful vehicle for
Like, copy and paste!!
What the hell, worth a shot!
Why not… cant win if you dont play. Give it a try???””
So, what do you think? Do you think it is real?
Of course not because:-
- This kind of post is spreading from 2015 and to date, no one has won anything who has copy-pasted this post. As per this post, people should win the prize at the midnight in the
same day, but this kind of post is spreading from 2015 and still, no one has got anything which is the solid proof that this kind of post is a hoax.
- The kind of post has also mentioned that Good Morning America has confirmed it, but that is not true.
- If this kind of post is real, then Mark Zuckerberg would have posted this status by himself on his own Facebook profile and will let people share this post instead of suggesting them to copy
paste this post.
- Mark Zuckerberg and the team members of Facebook will directly do the charity to the needful organizations if they ever want to donate their money instead of playing such copy pasting game.
- Even if they want to do this lucky draw, then they will not let people copy paste such status because copy pasting same content many times will only spam Facebook but not do anything good to
the Facebook. So, instead of giving money to random Facebook users, Facebook would do so to community-based and charitable organizations.
- Facebook doesn’t allow the promotions that involve users sharing the content to their own personal timelines. So why would the owner of Facebook want to do that by himself?
So, why do some people start spreading such hoax?
Well, most of the time these hoaxes are just a prank. But, sometimes these kinds of posts also contain some malicious link to other websites which may harm your device and inject the
virus and collect your personal information. So, never ever believe these kinds of pranks.
Yep, we know the fact that people will like to make money easily and always fall for it. However, there are still other ways to make money from your comfort zone, from your own home, for that you
don’t have to follow these hoaxes. Instead, you can just check our list of good and trusted online work companies by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/legitimate-work-home-businesses/
Although we have listed several kinds of legit ways to make money online, our No. 1 recommendation for that is Wealthy Affiliate. If you
don’t know what is Wealthy Affiliate, then you can find the details by clicking this link:- newsonlineincome.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/
And, there is also an old version of such post. The exact copy of that old version is as below:-
“I thought it was a hoax at first but saw this on Good Morning America and the news so I’ll share the post for a cut….
Thank you Mark Zuckerberg for your forward thinking generosity! And congrats on becoming a dad! Mark Zuckerberg has announced that he is giving away $45 billion
of Facebook stock. What you may not have heard is that he plans to give 10% of it away to people like YOU and ME! All you have to do is copy and paste this message into a post immediately and tag
5-10 of your friends. At midnight PST Facebook will search through the days posts and award 1000 people with $4.5 million EACH as a way of saying thank you for making Facebook such a powerful
vehicle for connection and philanthropy.I hope someone I know gets a piece of the pie- let me know if you do !!! I dont usually do this but hey it’s worth a try!!!!!”
We have only mentioned here two versions of this kind of post, but you can find many similar types of posts and all of them are hoaxes. So stay away from them. These are just spams
meant to make you look gullible.
If you like to share this post with your friends and families, then please feel free to do so:-
It will be our pleasure to have a comment from you. So, please feel free to leave your comment below if you want to report about hoax posts
and messages or,
if you have any queries related to online work and business industry.
We will be more than happy to help you and hear from you.
Original source: https://www.newsonlineincome.com/2018/01/29/facebook-giving-away-money-scam/