New Feature: Popup Forms for Landing Pages
Have you tried our list builder apps yet? They help you add popups and sticky bars to your website to increase signups and build your email list.
We knew that by integrating the apps with GetResponse landing pages, we could give you even more powerful tools to turn visitors into contacts.
And today I’m happy to announce that the list builder apps are now available within the landing pages as popup forms!
From now on, you’ll be able to add popup forms and a sticky bar to your landing page, all within the editor.
Here are the types of forms you now have at your disposal:
- Signup box – ready-to-go signup box, easy to customize.
- Exit popup – triggered when a visitor wants to exit your page.
- Download box – provides downloadable content right after someone signs up.
- Fixed bar – stays at the bottom or top edge of the browser window.
- Image box – popup form with images.
- Scroll form – pops up when your visitors scroll down your landing page.
You can use the popup forms with any of our predesigned templates and your custom templates.
All you have to do is to drag-and-drop the popup forms icon to your landing page and choose the type of form you want to use.
We’ll be introducing more features for popup forms in the future, so definitely stay tuned and keep on growing your contact list for a while!
Click here to try out popup forms now.
Back to you
Will you be using popup forms to increase your conversions on your landing pages? If so, what would be your favorite popup form?
Share it in the comments or join our official Landing Page Experts Facebook group and be a part of the conversation.
The post New Feature: Popup Forms for Landing Pages appeared first on GetResponse Blog – Online Marketing Tips.